Please come to our "Tenebrae Service" (Tenebrae is Latin for "shadows" or "darkness"). We are remembering the death of Jesus. There are various "shadows" that represent various stages of the Good Friday events. At each stage, a light will be extinguished, until all the lights are off.
This is a somber service, with time for reflection on the sufferings of Christ and what His sacrifice menas to us personally.
Celebrate the resurrection with us at our Easter morning worship service on Sunday, April 20th at 9:00am! This is a joyful service where we focus on he resurrection on Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Free Continental Breakfast to follow the service.
Christ in the Passover presented by Andrew Barron of Jews for Jesus
Sunday, April 27th at 10:30am
Jesus' Last Supper was actually a Jewish Passover. Andrew Barron will re-create the traditional Passover service and explain how it foreshadowed jesus' death and resurrection in a presentation called "Christ inthe Passover" on Sunday April 27th at 10:30am.
Vacation Bible School - July 7-11
9:30-12noon (entering K thru 6th)
We will be using a Medieval setting this for this year's VBS. The drawbridge will be lowered each day and, gates will beopen. Children will be entering an era brimming wiht kings and kingdoms, majestic castles, fire-breathing dragons, and epic battles,. Our Royal Majesty's kingdom is under attack and we must prepare for battle!
Call 648-4559 to register you child/children.
- Our goal for the children will be...
- To realize there are two kingdoms (light and darkness.
- To prepare them for battle by wearing the full armor of God as presented in the Scriptures.
- To serve and obey their heavenly Commander-the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To build a Bible worldview and keep their guard up against false teachings and attacks byt he enemy.
- To train their brains to know, memorize and obey God's Word.