Sunday, April 27th at 10:30am
On May 10th from 9am-9pm, gather up your U.F.O. (unfinished Objects) like mending, filig, scrapbooking or anything you've been putting off. Bring it, along with a snack and drink (we will order in lunch and dinner for those who are interested) and come and stay as long or as little as you want. Enjoy a time of fellowship and get some of those unfinished tasks done.
On Friday, May 16th at 6:30pm you can join other men for dinner. We'll be serving up grilled hot dogs, hamburgers and sausage We'll also have some sides to go along with the meat. After dinner there'll be volleyball, basketball and other outdoor games. You don't have to play games to attendl; just come for some good, friendly conversation and great food!
Bring your bikes, cars, trucks and a friend to Christians, Cars and Coffee beginning Saturday, May 31st 7:30am to 8:30am in the back parking lot of the church. We will continue to meet at 7:30am throughout the summer. You will be sure to enjoy the good conversation and the coffee!
9:30-12noon (entering K thru 6th)
- Our goal for the children will be...
- To realize there are two kingdoms (light and darkness.
- To prepare them for battle by wearing the full armor of God as presented in the Scriptures.
- To serve and obey their heavenly Commander-the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To build a Bible worldview and keep their guard up against false teachings and attacks byt he enemy.
- To train their brains to know, memorize and obey God's Word.